East Carolina Council, BSA 252-522-1521
Boy Scouts’ Annual Food Drive and Largest Joint Service Project
February 6 and 13, 2016
How it works:
1. Get Door hangers from your District Executive in January.
2. Place the door hangers on houses in your community on February 6th.
3. Collect the Food after 9:00 am on February 13th.
4. Donate the food you collect to a local food bank. (Check with your District Executive if there is a central drop location for your food)
5. Report how many boys participated and how much food was collected to your District Scouting for Food Chair or Executive.
6. Report Your service hours at: servicehours.scouting.org/UI/ Security/Login.aspx
Scouts promise “to help other people.”
THANKS Hardee’s for helping us keep our promise by sponsoring this program.